Great game here's a playthrough I made of it ! More detailed thoughts in the video itself but I'd love to see you guys adapt more fairytales in a similar style
Little Briar Rose
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Support us and join the community!
An ancient legend, a cursed castle surrounded by brambles, a forest inhabited by funny enchanted creatures and a sweet princess sleeping in it. And, obviously, a fearless prince!
This is what Little Briar Rose is made out of. In this particular stained glass-styled graphic adventure the player will help a whole dynasty of princes complete their quest. Be careful though, many will try, but only one shall prevail!
- Enjoy the hand-drawn graphics, inspired by the stained glass-style art
- Relive the Brothers Grimm’s “Little Briar Rose” with an adventure full of magic
- Catch the hints of western and eastern traditions, with references to Disney classics
- Explore a fairy-tale and fun world, inhabited by weird and unique creatures
- Challenge your skill with minigames and puzzles
- Unlock up to seventeen funny achievements
- Discover the enchanted Kingdom lands!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Authors||Elf Games, ProGM|
|Tags||2D, Colorful, Fantasy, Magic, Point & Click, Puzzle-Platformer, Relaxing, Story Rich, Voice Acting, watercolor|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Community, Support, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This game! I've seen this game somewhere when this was still getting developed, I think it was posted and some of the visuals was shown. Love that it's now here on itch! Great work on this game btw!
Will you be adding macOS and Linux builds, like on GameJolt or Steam? I'd snatch it without a second thought if it was available for Linux... :)
Hey! Played through the very beginning of this on my channel, really enjoyed it!
I don´t have a Steam key :(
This game looks absolutely wonderful! I love the stained-glass styled graphics~ Will be sure to leave a review ^-^